Saturday, December 13, 2008

Light a Candle this Sunday

This Sunday December 14th is the annual worldwide candlelighting in honor of all our lost children. The day honors children of any age, who have left this world before their time. David and I will be lighting a candle for Ezra, and also for his spirit baby friends, Sam, Lev, Tikva, Hope, George and many others with whom we know he plays every day. Too many babies, too many children, too many mamas and papas left behind. Join us in lighting a candle if you wish.

4 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

Sarah I am so very touched. It is December 14 already here, so I will light the candles here tonight. Sending you love across the ocean and thinking of all our lost babies xo

Barbara said...

I'll be lighting my candles for all of our babies too.

Anonymous said...

Me too - and thinking of you all too.

Rachael said...

I missed this post in time for the 14th in Australia. Thinking of you all and next time I light a candle, it will be for all our litte ones...