Thanks for all the support and well wishes I've received. The good news is that (a) my blood pressure has come down since being in the hospital, and (b) all the labs came back stone cold normal, I.e. no elevated protein levels (these tests are more precise than what was done before). So its looking less likely I am developing pre-eclampsia again, at least not yet. Sunflower continues to sound great on the 24 hour monitoring, although I'm learning quickly that 24 hour monitoring and sleep are less than compatible.
Today I will make a decision jointly with my ob and mfm (high risk doc) about whether I will be doing hospital or home bedrest. A lot of people have commented or emailed to say they feel I should not leave the hospital. Of course I will stay if it is warranted and best for me and Sunflower. But from what the doctors are saying, a lot of this comes down to what will manage my anxiety best - I personally am beginning to think I'd be much more relaxed at home. I can do much of the monitoring they are doing at the hospital on my own, and I will have 3 times a week doctors appointments for additional monitoring.
Of course I'll let you know what we decide. I am oh so grateful for all the love that's been coming my way.
the Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer
644th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago